بِسْــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
demam melabu kembali kah?? ooo sukeee...ekekkeke..sabo je la kan..akceli labu cenonet tu telah dibeli 1 minggu lepas, sian tgk die tergolek2 kat dapur tu...dlm hati kecek ni dok berkata2 gak..'nak buat ape dgn cik labu ni eh'...acara menggeledah dapur2 blogger pon bermula...hehhehehe tapi lepas selongkor, aku kemas balik tau...sampai kat Singapore, hati terpaut dgn blog Grace. hahahhah nak buat pumpkin chiffon laaa...ye ye ye..tak menyesal dgn hasil kejadian...mmg sedap, manis2 buah je..lemak2 secukup rasa...layan resipi yg telah di cnp..Hani buat double sebab acuan besor..
Recipe for 17cm round chiffon
For the egg whites mixture:
110g egg whites
55g caster sugar
5g corn flour
For the egg yolks mixture:
40g egg yolks
36g vegetable oil or olive oil
24g mashed pumpkin
55g plain flour
80g pumpkin cubes
How I made it:
- For the mashed pumpkin, wash and core the pumpkin. Cut in big chunky portion and steam until tender. Peel some of the steamed pumpkin and mash. Cut others steamed pumpkin about 1cm cubes with skin. Weight the ingredients follow by the recipe above.
- For the chiffon cake, mix all the egg yolks mixture except flour and pumpkin cubes. When everything well combined then gradually add in sifted flour (I used electric mixer, its came very handy for this process). Mix everything well combine and no lumps left. The mixture would be very thick and and smooth. Gently mix in the pumpkin cubes.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean large bowl until peak foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time. Then finally add in corn flour. Make sure the corn flour mix well in the egg mixture. The egg whites mixture should be peak foam, smooth and shiny.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture. (Note: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.)
- Pour the well mix mixture into a 17cm chiffon cake tin and bake at a 160'C preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. After baked, let the baked cake turn upside down for cooling before unmold it. . Keep the cake in the fridge it could last for 4 - 5 days. Best serve in 3 days.
yang ni, nak kongsi cerita semalam...halia tu dah dibikin juice arini...nampak sedap kan juice tu??? (sila angguk2kan kepala occay)...sgttttttttttttttttttttttttt pedas ye semua...sangat sangat pedas..fuhh !!! ada 2 pagi lagi kena menikmati kesedapan juice itu...dgn sekali teguk aje masuk dan terus telan..kalau tak, alamatnye...tak minum la...erkkkkk